Our Gynecologist and Obstetricians are highly experienced and specialized in the health of the female reproductive system. They conduct routine pelvic exams, Pap smears, and advice on, and prescribe birth control, and treat reproductive system disorders:
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Problems with menstruation and menopause.
- Perform surgery to prevent conception (tubal ligation).
- Repair pelvic injuries, and remove cysts and tumors from the uterus, cervix, and ovaries.
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility.
- Supervise the management of pregnancy and childbirth, the diagnoses of ectopic pregnancy.
- Conduct prenatal care, perform amniocentesis.
- Deliver babies (natural / cesarean).