Here you can learn more about the latest technological advances practised at each department in Al Zahra, the gamut of services offered and the doctors specialising in each department.
Dermatology, Venereology & Laser Skin Surgery
Dermatology Department is equipped with advanced facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of different skin disorders affecting babies, children and adults as well as many Aesthetic / Cosmetic procedures including:
- Treating all acute and chronic skin disorders including Urticaria, Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, skin allergies, different skin infections and many others.
- Diagnostic methods for testing skin allergies, histopathology study and others.
- Phototherapy (Narrow Band UVB) for treatment of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, skin lymphomas and many other inflammatory skin disorders.
- Eczema, skin lymphomas and many other inflammatory skin disorders.
- Cryotherapy for the treatment of certain skin tumours, viral warts and many others.
- Electhrocautery for the treatment of skin tags, different warts, and many others.
- Surgical removal of cysts, moles, fatty lumps, other benign lesions and skin cancers.
- Using different biological treatment injections for Psoriasis and Hedradenitis.
- Laser treatment for Hair removal, Skin Rejuvenation Spider and Varicose Veins.
- Botox Injections for wrinkles, excessive Sweating and fillers for skin augmentation, wrinkles and facial skin rejuvenation.
- Chemical peeling for treatment of pigmentation, rejuvenation, and acne scars.
- A full range of Plastic Skin Surgery services are offered by the plastic surgeon including liposuction of the neck, abdomen, and buttocks, blepharoplasty for drooping eyelids and many others.