Here you can learn more about the latest technological advances practised at each department in Al Zahra, the gamut of services offered and the doctors specialising in each department.
Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah Physiotherapy Department is the leading private physiotherapy service in UAE. Physiotherapy is a physical approach applied to promote, maintain and restore physical, psychological and social well being. Its main goal is to restore movement and function to as near as possible to the normal range.
Our physiotherapists can perform a wide range of tests to help locate the source of the problem and implement the appropriate treatment and rehabilitation strategy. We focus not only in the problem, but also any contributing factors. Identifying factors such as poor posture, muscle imbalance, deficient core stability, poor work practices etc.Correcting these factors will reduce the risk of recurrence of the same condition.
Here at Al Zahra we provide innovative treatment options in both our inpatient and out-patient settings. We tailor-make our treatment plans to fit the goals of our patients.
Our Physiotherapists work with a variety of techniques to achieve your goals. Among these techniques are:
- Exercise management
- Electrophysical treatments
- Pre-re habilitation, Pre- assesment before major surgeries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Myofascial releases
- Postural correction
- Energy conservation and Activity pacing techniques
- Fall prevention strategies etc.
Our clinical services include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Cardio thoracic rehabilitation
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Adult and pediatric long term care
- Obstetric and gynecologic rehabilitation
- Medical and surgical rehabilitation
- Manual lymphoedema drainage therapy
- Pain management
- Acupuncture /Dry Neeedling Therapy etc.