Dr. Deepak Bhatia
Dr. Bhatia completed his graduation and higher surgical training in the United Kingdom after he obtained his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Glasgow. He was awarded a postdoctoral Fellowship at the John Hopkins Hospital in the USA to specialize in Total Knee Replacement and Shoulder Surgery where he spent another two years.
Dr. Bhatia has a vast clinical experience in Joint Replacement surgery especially Knee Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement and Shoulder Replacement Surgeries. He is specially trained and qualified to use new joint replacement implants, which provide the patient with very high flexion (bending of the knee).
Dr. Deepak Bhatia is a Senior Orthopedic Surgeon with special expertise in Joint Replacement and Complex Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, and elbow. Younger patients, more active patients, as well as older patients can benefit from the advances of implants and surgical techniques practiced by Dr. Bhatia.
His other area of expertise is in Arthroscopic Sports Medicine surgery including (Keyhole/Laser) of the knee, shoulder and ankle joint. This includes common injuries such as torn cartilaginous and arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, arthroscopic reconstruction of the shoulder for an unstable/dislocating shoulders and arthroscopic surgery for repair of the rotator cuff (torn tendon) in the shoulder.
Dr. Deepak speaks English
His area of expertise are:
• Knee Replacement and Revision Knee Replacement
• Hip Replacement and Shoulder Replacement Surgeries
• Complex Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, and elbow
• Arthroscopic Sports Medicine surgery
• Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction
• Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Glasgow
• Fellowship at the John Hopkins Hospital in the USA