Dr. Mustafa Hassan Marai
Dr. Mustafa completed his MBBChB at Al Arab Medical University in Libya (1992). He completed Diploma in Internal Medicine at the Imperial College of the University of London, UK (1998), MSc Clinical Dermatology at King’s College of the University of London, UK (1999). He received the MRCP Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (2003), CCST from Royal College of Physicians, UK (2012) and MD from University of Leeds, UK (2015).
Dr. Mustafa did his Medical Rotation (1992 – 1994), and Dermatology Registrar at the Central Tripoli Hospital, Libya (1994 - 1997). Then he did Clinical Fellow at Hammersmith Hospital, London UK (1997 -1998) and then at St Thomas’ Hospital, London, UK (1998 – 1999). He held the position of Dermatology Specialist at Birmingham Skin Canter, Birmingham City Hospital, UK (2002 – 2003), and at Dermatology Department, Doncaster Royal Infirmary Hospital, UK (2003 – 2009), then Dermatology Consultant at Doncaster Royal Infirmary Hospital, UK (2009 – 2012). Since then Dr Mustafa has been working as a Consultant Dermatologist in Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah.
Dr. Mustafa has attended many local and international conferences and has several presentations to his name. He also presented many clinical audits while working in UK. He has a good experience in medical students and Dermatology trainee teaching.
Area of expertise are:
• Management of acute and chronic skin diseases and infections
• Management of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea and different skin infections and many others.
• Skin surgery for treatment of different moles, skin cancers, skin cysts and fatty lumps
• Management of many sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
• Cryotherapy, different Lasers for hair removal, vascular lesions, skin rejuvenation
• Lasers treatment for hair removal, vascular lesions, skin rejuvenation, acne scars and many others.
• Botox injections for wrinkles and sweating, fillers for soft tissue augmentation
• PRP and Mesotherapy injections for skin rejuvenation and hair loss.
• Skin Peeling for treatment of facial scars and pigmentation.
• British Association of Dermatologists
• European Academy of Dermatologists and Venerologists
Dr. Mustafa speaks Arabic English.