DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effective management of appointments & walk-ins.
• Follow up of those patients who fail to attend after making an appointment.
• Provides oversight for all administrative functions of the clinic services, in-cluding management of reception and cashier services, ensuring appropriate staffing support is available, doctors' timetables, ordering supplies, monitor-ing housekeeping and other customer services, monitoring insurance requests and approvals, managing requests for medical reports, resolving day to day op-erational issues and complaints, etc.
• Performs regular rounding with patients and staff.
• Provides regular reports of activity and staff performance and makes required improvements.
• Coordinates with other departments’ e.g. Insurance, finance, nursing, etc. to ensure that consumer/patient's journey is smooth and efficient.
• Monitors custom experience.
• Resolves concerns, issues and complaints and escalates matters appropriately, if further investigation is required.
• Provides and trains other staff to be proactive and deliver high quality customer service.
• Undertakes customer service, improvement projects and other initiatives as directed.
• Is a role model for excellent customer service
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree
• Three (3) years’ experience, preferably in a private hospital.
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER-BILINGUAL
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Field visit to doctors and clinics to convince them to use our facilities and having part time license at Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah.
- Visit Doctors and Clinic to show all the facilities at the Hospital and start an agreement with them to serve patients referred by their clinics or hospital for the facilities and services they do not have it.
- Corporates contract and agreement follow up and co-ordination.
- helping referred patient to get their services and exceeding their expectation
- participating in the hospital activities and events.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree, Medical background is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.
BILINGUAL CLINIC MANAGER WITH HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE
Efficiently and effectively manages the daily processes of the reception areas and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides regular reports of pending tasks by staff, identifying opportunity to improve revenue and customer care, etc. Provides regular reports of reception and cashier services, ensuring appropriate staffing support is available, doctors' timetables, ordering supplies, monitoring housekeeping and other customer services, monitoring insurance requests and approvals, managing requests for medical reports, resolving day to day operational issues and complaints, etc. Performs regular rounding with patients and staff.
- Provides regular reports of activity and staff performance and makes required improvements.
- Develops plans for effective and efficient functioning of defined area of responsibility.
- Coordinates with other departments' e.g.Insurance, finance, nursing, etc.to ensure that consumer/patient's journey is smooth and efficient.
- Monitors custom experience.
- Resolves concerns, issues and complaints and escalates matters appropriately, if further investigation is required.
- Provides necessary on-the-job training to staff.
- Provides and trains other staff to be proactive and deliver high quality customer service.
- Undertakes customer service, improvement projects and other initiatives as directed.
- Is a role model for excellent customer service
EXPERIENCE & QUILIFICATION
- Three (3) years' experience, Preferably in a private hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree
PARAMEDICS WITH MOH
- Operate ambulance equipment and respond to radio transmissions
- Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
- Evaluate the patient’s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
- Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
- Use tech equipment and tools to stabilize patients or provide immediate treatment
- Monitor patient’s condition en route to the hospital
- Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)
- Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
- Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training
- Proven experience as a paramedic
- Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications
- Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
- Adaptable with a great deal of stamina
- Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
- Integrity and compassion towards human pain
REGISTERED NURSE- LONG TERM CARE UNIT
Preferably with MOH/or DHA eligibility or license.
Candidate should have minimum 02 years of experience working in Intensive Care Unit.
Candidate should be a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Nursing holder.
• Ensures smooth flow of patients in clinic according to the hospital protocols.
• Ensures patients are charged for used supplies, medication and procedure in the hospital information system.
• Coordinates the telephonic enquiries and inform the concerned person.
• Promotes and displays professional verbal and non-verbal communication and maintain all aspects of confidentiality.
• Arranges follow-up appointments for patients/ Coordinate Insurance approvals for procedures/ investigation.
• Ensures entry of stock for consumable and non-consumable supplies available in the clinic and maintains the stock level accurately.
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Checks CSSD supplies/ equipment/ inventory.
• Maintains general cleanliness and tidiness of the unit.
• Performs duties according to the hospital policies and ministry of health regulations.
• Performs duties within the scope of practice.
• Maintenance of infection control principles in everyday practice.
• Maintenance of safe working environment.
• Follows International Patient Safety goals.
• Participates at unit meetings.
• Reports any untoward incident or accident on the hospital premises involving a patient, visitor or staff member.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience
BILINGUAL DIABETES EDUCATOR WITH MOH LICENSE
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Master’s Degree in Nursing
Certification: Certification as a Diabetes Educator/ Post-graduation. Qualifications in Diabetes Education.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as Diabetic Educator
REGISTERED NURSE - ICU
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in ICU
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree.
The candidate must possess a BLS and ACLS certification authorized by the American Heart Association.
Healthcare accreditation experience will be preferred.
Must posses MOH license
BILINGUAL NURSE - WITH EXPERIENCE IN ICU
NURSE - ARABIC
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSES(Arabic)
JCIA experience is a plus.
Nurses with Bachelor Degree in Nursing with MOH can apply.
We are in urgent need
REGISTERED NURSE for OPD/ER/ICU/BCU/NICU/OT/SURGICAL/MATERNITY & PEDIATRIC
- With Bachelors in Nursing and MOH license.