OPERATION THEATRE TECHNICIAN
Reports directly to the OT-Manager and responsible for maintaining and keeping the operating room before the conduct of surgery. Assists inbringing the patient to the operating room and handles the preparations before and after surgery by washing and disinfecting the area for surgery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and keeps the operating room and ensures everything is running smoothlybefore the conduct of surgery.
2. Cleanse and disinfect surgical instruments and or equipment after surgeries.
3. Prepare surgical instrument and equipment for autoclaving/sterilization per protocol
4. Maintains and keeps all surgical tools sterile and orderly.
5. Maintains and keeps all equipment clean and functional.
6. Order and maintain adequate necessary supplies in the operating room.
7. Prepares the patient before and after surgery by washing and disinfecting the area for
8. Prepare necessary equipment and instrument prior to procedure/surgery.
9. Assists in bringing the patient to the operating room.
10. Attends to the needs of the patient while inside the operating room.
11. Assist surgeon during the procedure.
~Assist nursing staff in keeping patient safe during the procedure by assisting RN with
the application of restraints and following the recommended protocol.
13. Takes care of any specimens obtained for testing following laboratory
14. Provides assistance to the surgical team and coordinates very closely with the doctors,
nurses and laboratory staff.
15. Clean and disinfect operating room area after each procedure/surgeries.
16. Reports any defective equipment and instrument for repair or replacement.
17. Assist other staff in discharging patient as needed.
18. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor degree in OT technology
At least 2 years’ experience
License / Registration
Valid MOH License
ANAESTHESIA TECHNICIAN WITH MOH
We are looking for Anaesthesia Technician with MOH and Minimum 2 years of experience and the below will be the dutes and responsibilities:
~~• Help and facilitate for smooth conduct of Anaesthesia in the operating rooms.
• Assist Anaesthetists with Anaesthetic procedures.
• Prepare appropriate Anaesthesia supplies and equipment for cases and re-spond to emergency situations promptly and appropriately.
• Demonstrate knowledge and consideration of age specific issues relating to meeting the needs of patients of all ages from birth to geriatrics.
• Consistently monitor, order and follow supply levels of medication, store supplies and special order items and is reliable.
• Assist Anaesthesiologists with their needs of difficult intubation regional blocks placing lines and administration of Anaesthesia in satellite area.
• Maintain up-to date knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and professional standards of care.
• Exemplify the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Respect patient’s right to confidentiality.
• Personally accept responsibility for client service.
• Understand and work according to corporate policies and procedures.
RADIOGRAPHER WITH MOH
We are looking for Radiographer with MOH and MRI experience with the below JD:
• Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner. Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contra-indications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, tattoos or any other contraindicated device. Complete and sign patient screening form.
• Explain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures to patients, patient representatives, or family members. Answer to patients' questions as fully as possible and provide emotional support. Take brief medical histories from patients.
• Position patient and coils on a table that slides inside the MRI scanner. Attach immobilization devices if needed, to ensure appropriate placement for imaging.
• Maintain patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the scanner and during the exam. Provide headphones or earplugs to patients to improve comfort and reduce unpleasant noise.
• Select appropriate imaging techniques or coils to produce required images based on the clinical indication provided by the physician and the patient. Inspect images for quality required by the supervising Radiologist.
• Inject intravenously contrast dyes, such as gadolinium contrast, in accordance with scope of practice under guidance of supervising Radiologist. Guide and monitor patients during scans that may take up to 60 minutes to complete. Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
• Coordinate the scheduling and patient flow in MRI.
• Routinely check scanners and related equipment. Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils. Ensure proper functioning and performance of the equipment in accordance with specifications.
• Follow all safety procedures for self, patients and machinery.
• Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in advanced MRI training programs.
The right candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in MRI and / or CT in a tertiary hospital environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meets patient’s goal and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests (with or without bronchodilator challenge, DLCO, IOS, Body Plethysmography) determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
• Evaluating exhaled nitric oxide measuring the breath test for asthma or other inflammation
• Performing exercise oximetry determining the degree of oxygen desaturation and/ or hypoxemia that occurs in excretion
• Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, monitors physiological responses therapy, such as vital signs and arterial blood gases, directing treatments given by aides, techniques and assistants
• Bronchoscopy & Throracoscopy assistance
• Performing Polysomnography (Sleep Study) to diagnose sleep disorders, recording the brain waves, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and breathing as well as eye and leg movements.
• Performs Skin Prick Test to check for immediate allergic reactions to as many as 37 different substances as once. To identify allergies to pollen, mold, pets, dander, dusts mites and foods.
• Evaluating cardiopulmonary system by performing cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET)
• Patient education and assistance during Xolair & Nucala treatment administration
• Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains safe & clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
• Protects patients and employess by adhering to infection – control policies and protocol
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for societies
• Develops respiratory therapy staff by providing information, developing and conducting in service training programs
• Complies with federal, states and local legal certification requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Respiratory Therapist.
- Three years as a Respiratory Therapist or relevant clinical experience
- VALID MOH LICENSE
ENDOSCOPY TECHNICIAN WITH MOH LICENSE
~~• Manage endoscopy procedure scheduling. (Emergency Procedures).
• Arrange the endoscopy room for procedure & make sure there are no errors and that they're appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
• Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Prepare Endoscopes and Accessories.
• Assist in Diagnostic Procedures like;
• Oesophago Gastroduodenoscopy.
• Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.
• Assist Therapeutic Procedures like;
• Esophageal Varicel Banding, Sclerotherapy Injection
• Polypectomy- Upper / Lower GI Scopy.
• Balloon dilatation for strictures.
• Hemo\ - Sclerotherapy, Argon Plasma Coagulation, Hemoclip.
• Foriegn Body Removal.
• Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy.
• Gastric Ballon Insertion.
• Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography- Cannulation, Sphincterotomy, Stone Extraction, Stricture Dilatation, Stone Crushing, Stending.
• Biopsy, CLO test, and H Pylori Culture test.
• Patient Positioning.
• Prepare of ERBE Machine.
• Prepare of Water Irrigation System.
• Disinfect & Store of Endoscopes and Accessories.
• Maintain records for the Disinfection and Culture of Endoscopes and ETD Machine.
• Patient data – Uploading and printing using Endobase Software.
• Maintain Endoscopic Accessories Store Record.
• Prim of ETD machine and ERBE Machine.
• Ensure the maintenance and proper operation of equipment and supplies in the work areas.
• Treat patients and their families with respect and dignity. Identifies and addresses psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs of patients and their families.
• Demonstrate ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract variables.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Endoscopy Technology.
- Two year as Endoscopy Technician in Hospital
LICENSE & REGISTRATION
- Valid Ministry of Health License
You must be a qualified Occupational Therapist with minimum 6-7 years of experience in the multi-specialty hospital.
You will be joining a premier JCI accredited hospital with state of the art Physiotherapy department that takes pride in maintaining its high quality and standards.
Applicants with experience of working in private sector in the UAE and those who are bilingual in English and Arabic are particularly encouraged to apply.
Training and experience gained in advance centers internationally will be highly regarded.
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
- Evaluate a patient's condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Help people with various disabilities with different tasks, such as leading an autistic child in play activities
- Demonstrate exercises—for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief—that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
- Evaluate a patient's home or workplace and, based on the patient's health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets for an older person with poor memory
- Educate a patient's family and employer about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
- Assess and record patients' activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Bachelors in occupational Therapy with experience working in JCI Accredited Hospital.
- With MOH license.